Full Day Guided Fly Fishing Trip
Do you want to go fishing with Stu? Visit one of 30 lakes and rivers all within an hour's drive from the shop. All departures - unless otherwise agreed - leave from the private car park at Stu's Fly Shop in Athol. Fishing licenses are not included and are available at the shop or online at the Fish & Game NZ web site. Boots & waders can be rented.
- Departure is 8.30 am from Stu's Fly Shop (pick up can be arranged at extra cost and pick up from airports)
- Most days are 9+ hrs
- Stu's services is the only guiding/fly shop in NZ to win a Tripadvisor, certificate of excellence award for his services. Stu has nothing to hide, so please read the Testimonials found on this web site and or Tripadvisor reviews.
- Stu is a MASTER casting instructor ,owner of NZ fly fishing schools and one of the most knowledgeable, respected. professional fly fishing guides in NZ. He has guided and taught fly fishing overseas and has also fished around the world for many species of fish, learning different styles and techniques in which to pass onto all his clients, if needed.
- A unique specially kitted out guiding vehicle is used only for the guiding. It even has specially imported USA titian roof rod holders and Yeti cooler's ! It is a clean , modern ,road worthy ,raised,4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser.
- SAGE rods & reels supplied and other top of the range equipment if needed- free of charge
- Tippets, leaders and 10 flies supplied per client per day
- Lunch and refreshments included, Stu even prepares all his famous lunches personally, for you every morning, his attention to detail ,would be hard to beat.
- Water taxis, jet boats & helicopters can easily be arranged at an extra cost
OTHER TRIPS ARE ALSO AVALIABLE IF YOU ARE WANT THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE ! CHECK OUT STU"S OTHER MULTI-DAY ADVENTURE TRIP OPTIONS ON THE WEB SITES MENU -Fly Fishing multi day ,Road Trip / Back Country/Camping Trips/Adventure with Stu Have Stu at your call for 24hrs a day !! The more days you spend the more areas you fish ,places you visit, fish you will catch and fun you will have